Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17 By Princess Cynthia

I'm finally, sort of, getting use to the schedule here but, still suffering from waking up early with lack of sleep. For me waking up at eight 'o clock is really early. I mean, in California it's six a.m. the breakfast was the same old waffles and the strolling imediatly following it was the same. The only exception was there were more people there this time in the morning. Today was estimated to be the hottest day with a temp of 95o F, and let me tell you that the weather people were not lying. It was hot. The first and second show went on as normal with nothing special about them. I was actually asleep through most of both shows with the exception of my parts. I went strolling after the second show as a clown that made balloon animals. I didn't get any tips but' I wasn't expecting to get any either. this was my least favorite strolling time because it was extremely hot and most of the people were in the water part of the park so I didn't have many people to make balloons for. I wasn't even in the last show of the day due to lack of time and my dad forgetting. I'm kinda getting use to not being in the last show anyway. After the last show I went on the Kentucky Rumbler with my dad. It was an amazing wooden roller coaster. Our picture was chosen to be on the big screen in the place where you can get your picture of you on the ride. The reason we got chosen was because of my dad's ridiculous face he gave to the camera. My face really had nothing to do with it, it was all him. Another thing I went on was the Looping Star. It was not all that amazing but, it was OK for a little roller coaster. I also went on a thing that carries you way up into the air and drops you. This was another ride I went on with my dad. It went really high and dropped you when you least expected it. It was not as bad as I thought it would be and I am scared of heights. wnet to bed at normal time and everything went normally.

No comments: