Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 14 By Princess Cynthia

Today was it was very hard to wake up. I'm so used to waking up at eleven that it's hard to wake up at eight. I am not ready to take on this day; I'm so tired. I had waffles and yogurt for breakfast. After breakfast I went out to welcome people at the entrance of the park. I was a clown and made balloon animals for the kids. It was really hot and I was sweating alot in costume. The first show went fine along with the show after that. After the second show I went strolling some more making balloon animals. I made alot in an hour and even made some balloons for the people working there. The last show went long and went fine. Miles and I did a straight jacket escape and were argueing about who was going to wear which straight jacket, even on stage. I still won though, of course. After the show Me, James, and Miles practiced playing O Baby Mine. We are definately improving, a little. After practicing for awhile we left and went back to the hotel and ate dinner and went to bed.

No comments: