Sunday, August 9, 2009

100' Rope Tie is A Hit and comments from the public

100" rope tie as performed on CT Style TV show last week.

We just received an email from out hosts at the park and apparently the verbal compliments from the public have been off the charts and the following email come into them this morning:
I visited the park yesterday and saw the Kent Family Magic Circus. They were unbelievably wonderful! I would love if they could comeback again next year. I would definitely come back to see them. I would also like if karaoke would be put back in the park. I am a disabled person, so there aren't very many things I can do, and I enjoyed when I was able to do karaoke.

I noticed at our 7pm show yesterday (our 4th show) that there were about 20 people who had been to earlier shows and I befriended a couple and their daughter who came to the park and watched 3 of our 4 shows (missing the first one). And the compliments to use directly have been steady and very kind. We are blessed. Also visits to our website ,according to our counter, are off the charts.

Earlier this year I thought it might be fun to add an escape challenge to the show for Victor. We would bring up three people...any age...and they are given 100' of rope. They have as much time as they want to tie Victor Jr (8) up. (Just not around the neck or privates area. ) We thought it would be fun but it has turned out to be hilarious. Who could've guessed. Victor hams it up and the crowd loves it. He has the same amount of time it took to tie him up to get out. If he doesn't make it in that time the audience members who tied him get $20-100 each. Needless to say he escapes....once his pants nearly came off during the escape and that just brought down the house.
We didn't expect it to be so funny. We save it for very special large audiences.

No comments: