Monday, August 10, 2009

Slow Day in CT
















Not a lot to report today. It was a beautiful day...a bit hot. But no records. We did laundry this morning...drove to a Naugatuck to do it as it cost only $2.00 per load as opposed to the $7.40 per load around here. Better deal but not a breaking story. The new lens for my camera (55-250 w/image stabilizer). Cool but again not big news. Small crowds at the park meant small crowds at our show but not record small and not bad audiences so nothing to report there. I was tired all day due to waking early(for the laundry) but I've been tired before and this time I didn't accidental kill anyone. Buttercup ate two mice....but that's what snakes do. So I am sorry that I haven't much to report today. The kids did ride a few rides today. We had average sales. We ate food from Friendly's, an ice cream joint that sells regular food too. We ordered take out. How much do you tip for that?





Still food here is expensive.

No comments: