Friday, August 28, 2009

Going back to Cali! (most of us)

Jim, Trevor, me (JP the clown in back) Alex, Tino, Miles, Cynthia
Olivia (Olinca benind) Ariala, Amelia, Victor JR





Sorry for no update yesterday. We began the trek and the server at the hotel last night was SLOW! We are in Iowa (with the exception of James and Nick). We will continue on as far as we can trying to make it back late Sunday or early Monday. (We need to prep for the up coming Sept-Oct. tour, Cynthia has pre-op for her tendon in her foot, Victor has to see his doc about his clavicle, and Miles (and Cynthia) have high school.



The news on the Chevy van is the master sensor computer (I forgot the actual term) is shot and will need to be replaced. If the mechanic can't take care of it my tomorrow he will personally tow it to the dealership to have it fixed Monday. (it's not labor intensive...it's just GM has fewer dealers and fewer parts since it became Government Motors). If they stay 'til Monday my cuz in CT will put them up for a couple of days.



I still have a ton of photos and stories regarding the Maine portion of the trip.
I have to say the Walendas are the nicest people! I have so much to share with you about our meeting them and their act.

No comments: