Saturday, August 18, 2012

College Orientation for Miles......and a bon fire

I made sure to go to bed early last night but it didn't help. The various stages of becoming a college student and the number of speeches and pep talks given by so many all day was hard to go through....but the free coffee and snacks all day helped.
Miles is all settled in and Cynthia will move in on Wed. Until then she staying w/a friend. KY is beautiful and Berea doubly so. The kids are blessed to be going here.
His dorm mate seems like a nice kid. A guitar player with a quiet nature. I sense they will get along fine.
While we were off doing all the orientation stuff and other running around James and Nick took care of the kids. }ames played teacher, Tiuts-sitter, and launder. Nick took the little ones swimming and played frisbee and such with them.
The rv park was busy today. The local AA had a big event that ended with a giant bon fire.
Earlier Amy and Ollie convinced me I they pushed) me to get into the pool. It was freezing so I did laps to warm up...about 20 altogether. Boy are my arms and wings tired.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: