Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time to Whine, Cuz Wine is is over

 (click on pix to make bigger.)
Well, it was a Hot Hot Hot few days and they flew by. I had a bout with a stomach thing one day but that too passed a day or so ago. We are packed up and are pretty much the only vehicles on the park grounds. We packed the crowds in today. Especially for a Sunday. Mami attended the open public service and told me about an autistic young man who snag praise to God at the service. Little did I know he was one of the two kids Invited up to the new "knock knock" routine with Titus.  His knock knock joke really made Titus laugh.
We asked him to sing a quick 10 second piece of one of his songs and wow what a voice.
I am glad someone in the family took the pictures of them together.

The heat was a strange dry-wet heat that wore all of us out. We are all completely ready to collapse. Because of my back and because Cynthia and Miles are now at college the majority of the work fell on the backs of Jim and Nick and they both came out swinging.

The girls became friends with the carnival owner's granddaughter, Brittany and even got a couple of carnival toys as gifts. I wish our sales table wasn't packed in first so we could have given her a gift too.

Victor is trying to expand his act and even tried stilts today. I had forgotten I had bought the stilts for the kids...first time we used them this year. (click on the pictures to make them bigger)
Tonight Mami and the little one rest their heads on soft pillows at a 5 star hotel as the boys and I rough it out here.   Jim is in a tent....Nick is in the van and I am in the RV, Don't ask me why they don't all get in the rv...but they don't ////maybe I snore.

tomorrow we head to New England...we will make some stops on the way since we aren't due for 4 days. We are gonna have some fun.
below is an Anti Monkey Butt ad we made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twWOVGMzfdU&list=UUuyBlAVCgypOCU5HQ3UJbPg&index=1&feature=plcp

No comments: