Thursday, August 9, 2012

Over night to VA

First here is the link to James' blog about his time at the Cuyahoga Fair
http://jugglinjimepicbalance.blogspot.com/2012/08/domo-arigato-sr-roboto.html

After a long day yesterday we drove from Toledo to Cleveland to meet up with James and Nick. They were doing our robot at that fair.  We were on the road for a nearly 11 hour drive to Franklin, (Courtland), Virginia.

I tried to sleep this morning but my phone kept ringing or I had to do one thing or another. So I write this quickly.

I will write more of our travels here and the nice people, etc tomorrow:
 Remember this style gas station pump.....still working in Le mars, IA
Mami told CC to take this picture next to our cousins' pool.
Since they got sleep on the long drive...as I tried to sleep Miles and CC set up the BMT and the rest of the show.
 Amelia made some accessories with duct tape.
 Cooking at the cousins.
 Our VA Set up
Bug of the day.

I will say this.  It was very humid with no moving air today. We were all tired but performed well. After the last show I was sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up. I realized my back was in such powerful pain I was nauseous. . A pain pill and ten minutes later I was better.
The robot and James in Stilts are both popular.

No comments: