Saturday, August 4, 2012

Respite in Ohio (2 days off)

We remain rain masters...Auburn, Indiana has been with out rain for months...the corn stalks are three feet tall, dry.  Can the soy beans be saved....well....the rain master has come and left that town and  guess what Rain rain rain. SO far every venue we have gone to rain has followed.

2 hours away is Toledo and we did that drive this morning where we respite for a couple of days before we send Nick and James to a fair near here with T Master, Robot Ranger.

I was surprised when I got to my cousin's house. He was cleaning his pool in scuba gear.

On arrival we had a ton of packages waiting for us.  Some stuff to replace or repair broken equipment, some to restock sales, and some from home (bills). More lights for the robot too. He is looking so cool.

 New costume
 Mami making Chicken parmigiana..

 Cousin Wesley...aka the red headed Harry Potter.
 Jay


I should mention that I promised the kids I would go swimming with them after dinner.  And so after dinner we all got ready. I took 2 steps into the pool an thunder boomed.  Out we went...the rain master hits again.
 This is Little girl and a friend might allow us to adopt her......

No comments: