Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Short and Sweet

We woke up in eastern Virginia and we lay our heads down in western Virginia.  We had no lofty goals of distance or time today. Tonight we sit poised between three other states. Which direction should we go? Hmmmmm? We are ultimately heading to drop Miles and Cynthia off at college in KY. But they aren't due until the weekend...so we are sight seeing and relaxing. We left after lunch and arrived just before dinner. The menu was a multiple meat grill buffet of sorts.

I was distracted when Cynthia told me the air con wasn't putting out much air.  At first we though it was power weakness. But tests showed that not the case...yes I carry just about every kind of "tester" made...including EPT. Haha. A quick lesson on how aircons worked on the net and I figured that somewhere in the system something froze up.  A quick peek through the vents on the roof and sure enough.  One site told me to run the fan on high with the aircon setting off.  That melted the condenser core to melt quickly.  12 years of dust had slowly built up on it.  I have been cleaning the outer filters but never thought about the core. I scraped a whole lot of goop out of there.  I should give it one more cleaning during a cool day off.  Piece by piece I am getting to know this house on wheels better and better. There are still a few sounds I can't identify but they aren't affecting anything so....far, so we will see . 
Right now it is in the 60s her in western VA. It was a nice day all day to be honest.
Our goal tomorrow is not set. We may stay here or head down to Knoxville, TN so Miles and Cynthia can shop for school.  Since they can't arrive early we had no choice but to block this coming weekend off from booking making our already holey (filled with holes) schedule that much holyer....more holey?).
The kids have been loving the days off with pools, game rooms, frisbee, bugbites, etc.
Well, it's work time for me. I have to pay bills, map routes, send emails, market, and maybe even sleep.
So good night.
Pictures from MONGO....a fan.
















Here are some pictures sent by fans today....

No comments: