Monday, August 20, 2012

Cynthia's Turn

I thought we might be heading off to Indiana today. But when I realized that our venue is only 2.5 hours from Berea I decided to stay. And that meant we had the opportunity to help Cynthia move her stuff from her coaches house to her dorm....and she had a lot of stuff.
We also got to spend time with Miles helping him with some stuff. So we got to spend time with him. I even crashed the president's ice cream social just to go see Miles by myself.
This tour has really been full of longer breaks (thanks economy) so the family has been able to get a bit closer.
I did notice a screw in the back tire. So I had to have that taken care of.
I'm glad I noticed now instead of it when it got deeper while on the road.
The weather has been perfect....82 no humidity fluffy clouds

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: