Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Knox Knox....who's there?

We made it to Knoxville, Tn....I think it is, my third favorite city. We arrived around thee since everyone let me sleep in.   Ifin I don't have a serious reason to get up I can sleep pretty late.
The drive was just under 4 hours and the weather was California spring. I took Jim, CC, and Miles college shopping (we leave 2 of them in. KY next week.) Then we hit Chik fi la and enjoyed their food. They were crazy busy....great food. I even got one sandwich to eat cold for bfast...found out last year in Amarillo that cold Chik fil la is awesome. Had a gay ole time with my kids.
Those of you who know me know I have a tumor in my spine so I have a shot of bourbon before I go to sleep...it loosens the muscles. Well, I discovered blueberry moonshine at a local liquor shop. It works faster so excuse any typos.
The rv park we are at is majestic and quiet. The mountain air and at the same time relative closeness to shopping is geat. Tomorrow we visit the Appalachian museum and park. The kids will learn the Appalachian history. Homeschool at it's best.
Then we finish any shopping before heading north to my favorite state, Kentucky!
This tiny motorhome is tough to travel in. We are hoping to have the $$ for something bigger in 13. In God's hands. We are making due.
Oh, 2 older ladies found our Anti Monkey Butt decals on our vehicles interesting so it gave me a chance to share their story.
Well....I will share more tomorrow.
Blessings to ya!
Victor

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: