Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photos of DelCo fair Day 4

Here is our stage set at the Del Co Fair.
My picture tops the ad for the fair in the newspaper.

Miles Pushing Anti Monkey Butt Powder. what a sales man!
Che Che the clown.
Jim playing for a fullhouse
Lukas asleep under the stage.
Miles' Apartment under the stage.
Midori is impaled in the show.
OK, I know it is stupid but the trapeze was there, I was there...but I am a man and men do dumb things...it played well for the crowd too.
OK, going upsdie down was pushing it.
But jim rescued me.
Jim and Vic doing a double diabolo routine.
Our bow!
Cleaning up the show.
Jim in our Bamboo illusions opener.
Midori about to loose her head.
Fire whip Miles.
Whipping on the wire.
Balancing a bench.
The 50% chance of rain never materialized. It was down right an oven in the tent. However the shows went really well and the tent was packed at every show. Uncle Bill brought Titus over for two shows and he had a blast watching the show. When I asked Titus from the stage if he wanted to perform he signed that he did not but wanted to watch.
Bill has been so helpful around here since he arrived. In fact, as I type this he is helping shower Titus.
Tomorrow we are supposed to have another chance of rain.
It is very expensive out here. Mile is over $4.09 Per gallon....

No comments: