Monday, June 11, 2012

23 Years Of Bliss

Today Mami and I celebrated our 23rd  anniversary. She has only gotten more beautiful and more wonderful . She got the better end of the deal as far as I am concerned.  The funny thing is everyone, including us, totally forgot about it until at around 2pm Mami and I remembered.
At that  moment I was holding Tator-tot (poodle), who has been considered my dog, and I handed him to her and said Happy Anniversary. So Tator is now hers. Which he has slowly become anyways. We Went to Tong Fong Lows for Hot and sour soup, noodles and veggies.  Thankful for Miles and James who took care of the Titus and the kids.
We also watched a great movie about an aging magician going senile and a boy starring Michael Cane called Is Anyone there?  I twas nice.
Well, we leave for Tennessee on Friday, but still have a full day of shows on Thursday. The graduation and mom's surgery has made things a bit rushed. But by God;s will we will make it.
Victor

No comments: