Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miles Grad Mom Improves Life

Mom was moved from ICU less than a day after her open heart surgery. As you can see Dad is so happy the love of his life is looking well. Thank you for the prayers.
The Graduate!
While Dad and my siblings from San Diego went off to visit mom I went off for a new MRI for my back. Those of you who follow our blog know of my back issues. SO today they stuck me in the tunnel and I had a relaxing scan.  I even got a CD so I could look at the scan at home.
Lots of prep for the graduation and for our up coming tour and for our show for this Saturday at the Gold Sox Baseball Game. They are a small pro team in Marysville, CA. and we are the in between innings and strolling acts.
Like every graduation in this town the entire stadium area of town gets filled with every type of vehicle as thousands came out to see 266 kids graduate from Las Plumas HS.  It was nice.   Uncle JC, in spite of his troublesome afib problems came bearing gifts...almost 17lbs of  treasures. He hauled that around the streets to the stadium.  To top off his kindness, before coming to the graduation he went to the hospital and visited my mother and even brought her a beautiful juicy peach.  What a guy.










No comments: