Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Here we go. Howdy all!
Today has been weird and busy. I've heard from a friend that it seems to be the order of the day.
Mom had to go to the hospital last night due to fluid build up complications but she is back home and doing better. Open heart surgery is serious baby! PTL...she is doing well today. Dad and big biological brother Matt both seem tired from the long night.  Keep them all in your prayers.
My dear friend JC is also sounding very tired as his heart condition is giving him some struggles. But I know all of my friends and fans have a way of making great things happen when you pray. So please keep it up for my dear brother JC.

As for us it was rush around and try and get ready by tonight for departure on Friday.  Sometimes I wish we were tap dancers...Then all we would pack is a costume and some tap shoes.   But a mini-circus is a bit like a big one with less people but what seems like the same amount of stuff. OK, I exaggerated a bit. Still it was a day where everyone had things to do...all of our dance cards are full.  Belle even had stuff to do today. She went to the groomers. Miles, Vic Jr and I hit the barber and we have had at least 4 or 5 trips to the store today for supplies or parts or something.

Yesterday I had to build a special seat for the RV for Titus. He got a new wheel chair today so I took the seat pad and back pad and put it in a wood box like seat that will be much steadier than a car seat and with the racer harness I think we have something good. here.  It was tough going building a seat while my right hand is recovering from tendinitis. I aggravated it by using power tools.

Miles and Jim have been loading, cleaning, organizing, etc.  It has been nuts

I think God wanted us to slow down a bit and he sent some friends over to visit.  It was a nice visit. The kids met these friends in Gymnastics and their Mom, Hlee, helped at our State Theater Show. I wish we had more time to spend with them but we had to get back to loading. In fact, that is what I should be doing now so I bid you adieu.
Tomorrow we have an all day corporate gig and will return late.  My next entry might be a day or two.
Love to you all. Blessings!

No comments: