Sunday, June 10, 2012

Updates - Gold Sox - Prep

Well, since I am beat I will make this fast:

Mom comes home from the hospital tomorrow. Her recovery speed is nothing short of a miracle.  Both my siblings have returned home. Still need your prayers.  While we are on tour, local friends, fans, and family help them out if you can OK?!

Miles and I refitted the RV with new curtains and finished preparing the new (no more carpet) floor today.

Jim had to go to the Yuba Sutter Mall today to promote tonight's show at the ball game. (He stilted for 2 hours).

We performed all nine innings at the Gold Sox with 4 or 5 on field acts between innings.  I screwed up the timing (top of the inning, mid inning, etc...all confusing.) But we made it up in another inning so all went well and both the sponsor and the owners were happy.  Apparently we have lots of fans in the Marysville Yuba City area as many many many folks came over to tell us the time they saw us at one place or the other.  Awesome.

 End of the night Ollie.

Wish we took more pictures but we were constantly on the go. It would have made good reality TV!

Near the end I got a call from Mami...the water heater was leaking.   When I came home I discovered the cold water inlet hose was leaking in the exact place the hot water hose was leaking last year.  The hose is only 2 years old. UGH! I know what I am doing.

By the way the Gold Sox beat the SF team.   In your face Pelosi!


No comments: