Monday, September 20, 2010

Kansas! (sniff)

On our slow trek to NM we have stopped in Kansas for the night. ((sniff)) RVing Baby! My cold is still there...in the drippy stage. ((sniff))There is a noticable difference now that we are two people fewer. I miss Sayako and Eddie. They brought their own spice to our family stew. ((sniff))

Nice thing is it is warm down here so I don't feel chilled. ((sniff)) It's been in the high 80s all day, the evening is cooling down but the light breeze is keeping the bugs away....NICE! ((sniff)) The RV park has an old fashioned spinny merry -go-round kind of like thing. The little ones saw it and were out the door before the RV wheels came to a stop. ((sniff))There is also a little pond with a bridge to a little island. Yes, I have pictures but the cold won't let me want to transfer them to the computer right now...sniff.

Well, we will keep moving south and maybe tomorrow I will have more umph to write more details. Cheers.

Thanks Eric and Vaughn for recovering my phone charger and mailing it. Good people you are.((sniff))

SNIFF

No comments: