Monday, August 9, 2010

Cousin Jay comes to Town and more.

Olivia helped carry down the large number of boxes that came via UPS today....Diabolos, Squirt Ketchups, and a carburetor came in today.

Jim practices all the time. Outside the hotel, next to the stage, in parking lots. He got a free pizza...a whole pizza last night.


Alice volunteered to hold the finger trap. Alice celebrated her 56th birthday today and wanted to do it.



Cool Hand Nick....and our sound system.



Notice Miles and the brick...look closely the brick is in the middle of cracking..







Olivia and Buttercup peeking out.






Wayne, one of the mechanics, offered to put my carburetor for my generator in my RV.











CC waiting as I talk over the Rv repairs with Wayne.









This gent and his family came to our show twice today. he is dressed here to help with the Spear Box....his name is Frank. During the first show I misread his shirt and thought it said "fart boy" when in fact it said, "fat Boy"....double take!



My cousin Jay from Ohio came out today. He had a meeting in NY today and will have a meeting in Boston tomorrow so the placement of our show was right in the middle. He is in fact staying in the room next to ours at the hotel . We had Nagutuck Pizza today together...some of the best pizza around. It so much fun chowing down on pizza and visiting with relatives I like.
I did a ton of laundry today. As I mentioned before laundry is generally my job. I must give kudos for Miles for doing a load here at the hotel while he worked out in the work out room when I was out at the laundromat. I have to admit it was nice getting out on my own for a couple of hours...even if it is all spent in a hot laundromat. I did sneak out and have bfast at the McDonald's next door.
I also ran buy a quaint little hardware store to pick up lamp oil for fire-eating. We were running low and the lamp oil is getting harder to find. We experimented with Kerosene the other day and BLAH! it was horrible.
Mami and Titus stayed home or at the hotel today. The air quality was at warning stages and the whole area was under a hazy cloud. I felt it in my throat.

No comments: