Friday, August 13, 2010

Jamie's art...Marvin's Bday...Yahoo from Cucamunga




A Little Girl who has attended our show a number of times came back to the park today to present us with the pictures of us she drew. Really impressive. Her name is Jamie and we took a picture of her with us. I posted in this blog. Her mom says she has spent a lot of time on line checking out our website. Thanks Jamie!






















Jim got in some Diabolo practice pre-show.....notice that little dot in the sky...that's it.









Linny the boat pilot gave the girls bubbles. They have become really good friends this week. he's a nice man. Him and his wife work there.





I had a chat with an Opare (spelling) she is basically nanny from Germany. She brought her two wards with her everyday for the show. The little girl(I'm sorry I am tired and can't recall her name) loved Jim's fire juggling the most. My little ones became good friends with the three of them.
Nick took this picture of me talking politics with her. It was interesting to say the least. 19 year old German girl perspective. She doesn't like Obama...I got that out of it. She also doesn't like stupid regulations but feels regulation are needed because a lot of people are stupid.







Miles staring across the prarie....actually across the park.











Bubbles!










More Bubbles.













I don't know what is going on here.











Victor Studies between shows.











Here is the picture I promised. Jamie, the artist, is the little girl on the left.....













My cousin's husband, Marvin, had his 52nd b-day today. He is a really nice guy and a ton of fun. We couldn't spend a lot of time with them because we arrived so late. We did 4 shows today and have another 4 day schedule tomorrow so our time is limited...sad because it was a lot of fun spending time with their family.
















Marvin and Me.






A funny story. The other morning I had a bunch of running around to do before the show. My travels took me to a gas station in Middlebury. While there I went in and while chatting with the two Hispanic guys who worked there I got myself a coffee. While doing this two white guys came in. One with a tie, he proved to be the manager. And a bigger guy in a tie who turned out to be the owner. He looked like he could've been in the mob. After I paid and went out to finish pumping my gas I overheard the owner say something. (I want to point out that he thought I was out of ear shot and didn't realize the acoustics of his store with the doors open in conjunction to where I was standing created an amplification. ) He had over heard me telling his workers I was from Cali.
He said as he tilted his head in my direction, "So what did dat Yahoo from Cucamunca put in his coffee?" Iwas thinking of walking over and saying, "the yahoo had cream." Instead I just laughed. It was too funny to even get mad.
I love this new computer. It is really fast. i am looking forward to having the time to actually do some video editing.
My love to the family back home and my friends back there too...JC, Clydini...and our friend sin Ky...Rachel, Tony, Grant, Morgan.
Cheers to our new friends on the road.




No comments: