Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update on Last Blog...news coverage: & Aug 11 report

Here is the morning paper:

Is the link to the newspaper and video news of the contest we hosted at Quassy.

Under a warm sun we hit the mid 80's today. The gentle breeze off the lake and the occasional cloud protection kept us from over heating. Still, being performers in a very active show we all sweat.
We were met by various employees presenting us with the local paper's article and pictures with us in them.
All three shows were GREAT audiences. But the first two were SRO since there were a couple of really big summer camp groups who came in. Many remembered us from last year.
James introduced a new routine with his clubs set to the MC Hammer song, "Can't Touch This". He had a lot of acrobatic dance moves in it. Yes we taped it. But my current computer is a joke when it comes to video edit and I think it is a lemon due to a number of glitches that have happened. however, I had a special order top of the line computer ordered and all email notices says it's on it's way. However, there was no one at the shop where packages are delivered at the park and Fed EX didn't leave it there since it required a signature. UGH! SO tomorrow we are posting one of us outside the shop every second of the day until we get the box. I have alerted the front gate guy and I sent word to FED Ex to deliver it to the RV next to the shop. I also left our phone numbers. Will we get it tomorrow? Will I have machine that can handle the jobs I want to do on it? Tune in tomorrow and find out. While I am on this I hate WIndows 7.
Last night my cousins Jay and Patricia and Pat's kids came out to the hotel and visted us. We were a little loud but fortunately no one complained.
The three little ones and I took the Quassy Queen out onto the lake with Capt. Armand. he is a very nice older gent who gives a thorough tour of the area. The girls have really charmed him and Capt Lenny the other boat pilot. Let's face it they charm everyone they meet.
All the employees out here have been nice to us.

No comments: