Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Internet Down! World Record Attempted.



Sorry for this late posting. The Internet at the hotel went down all day yesterday.


So this will be a rush job as we have to leave for the park really soon.

Olivia tries to nap with Buttercup her snake between shows.









Here is our direct Boss, Ron, the Marketing Dir and PR Guy.





Cousin Jay came out for a visit. I think the heat got him.

That is Ron's wife in the back ground to the right.



Victor has another success to his 100' rope tie. The poor young lady there seemed a bit peeved that he got out. She got a wand instead of $100.







I MCed the Hersheys Ice Cream highest cone world record challenge. It was a hoot. Jim filled in as one member of a team (each team has three people). One funny part was when the man putting on the blue gloves walked over by me to say something to me and I turned and the first thing I saw were the gloves. I jumped back and said, "whoa there boy...I thought this was an Ice cream contest."



Here they are stacking....the folks were going for over 13.5 inches.....unfortunately the highest today was 10.5.








My pose while two teams are going for it.





Nick enjoying the fallen ice cream of the teams that lost.












Guess who...if you said Miles. You can't keep that boy out of a mascot costume.








AWWWW!





The crowds were very small on Tuesday.

The new little prop I am building is almost finished.

Our RV generator has a new carburetor thanks to Wayne the shop guy at the park.

Mami and I abandoned the kids to have a private Bfast at the hotel restaurant.

James will introduce a new routine today.

God bless you all.

No comments: