Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday early Report: RAIN? (update)

Below is a post I made this morning.....here is the update.
The Thunderstorms are here and the rain is coming down in sheets....it it 2:05PM at this writing.
Had a scare when we left to get our hair cut. My wallet was missing. As the kids tore up the the hotel room Jim and I drove to the fairgrounds to do our daily animal feed and check-up on the equipment. I found the wallet on the RV floor. PTL.
Below are pictures ..before and after our hair cuts....The humidity is keeping my hair from being flowing and fluffy, soft and full of body. I can't explain Jim's hair.
before
after

before


after



80% chance of thunderstorms today. Clouds are laying heavily over London. There is a 30% chnace of it opening up right now....but it hasn't happened yet. By show time tonight (and remember our stage is outside) it supposed to be 80%. The town needs the rain but the vendors need the income. Maybe if it can just hold off until mindight?
Jim and I are off to get our haircut.

No comments: