Saturday, July 31, 2010

78 Down! Bye Bye Ohio!

We are done here in Owensville, Ohio. 78 shows for the month of July. Four venues. Three states/province. Reports from the management were all good. Feed back was off the charts good. They were amazed at the crowds we drew.....Those were the boss' words. He siad it on camera too. So check out the video blog in a week or two.
It was cool all day today. ew...I just noticed the time......I have to get up in five hours so I will finish this on Monday....enjoy the picture:








Miles got me good today. he felt bad until the next show where he did better.










A nice shot of the sword suspension.


Our new routine where the kids enjoy "skunk juice".



Look...Elton John.



I met Santa, Kenny Rogers and Alf at our second show. These folks were in the audience and i couldn't resist having them come up for a picture.





I knocked the trailer off it's blocks and we had to reset it. It sucked because it put us 20 minutes behind. The demolishion derby would end before we could finish and that hung us up in the parking lot for an hour.






No comments: