Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Too Cool! Too Hot!

First I want to apologize for today's pictures. While the cat is away...
What I mean by the cat being away is I had to take the RV down for a service check up (oil, liquids, etc) and have the generator checked....it isn't working...it floods gas out where the filter is. Going to stop by a proper shop that can fix it sometime on our near travels. So My 10Am appointment didn't see a mechanic until nearly 11 and with all that was going on and them being short staffed I wasn't out of their until 3pm. Our shows were at noon, 2pm and 4pm....I missed two of them.
As a result James ran the shows and according to all reports he did well. However, it was a windy day today and in the two early shows the wheel barrow he balances on his face fell. Once onto his shoulder. The other time a total body miss. But the Ka-thump it gives when it hits the ground is a convincer to the audience that it is real!
I spent the better part of the day inside the RV place's waiting refrigerated waiting room. I watched I Love Lucy, Beverly Hillbillies, and Phineas and Ferb. You know the color episodes of the Hillbillies just aren't as good as the earlier ones.
The room was so cold I had to step outside a few times to warm up. I swear I was going to get pneumonia. Meanwhile, at the park the kids are sweating half their bodily liquids doing shows. And taking pictures of bugs. That's right all three pictures they took today were of bugs....go figure.
We got some great video and we will begin posting some mini-videoblog segments over the next few days.
I forgot to mention yesterday that as we were leaving Beech Bend yesterday, a really big thunderstorm game through. Mami is getting educated on rain outside of California. She asked if "this" was normal. Very normal. If you don't like the weather here...wait ten minutes....it will change.
Yo! all my friends out and about the area (say within 100 miles) come on down and see us at Beech Bend Park, It's an awesome place.







No comments: