Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunny Days---Rib Cracking Stunt---Titus wows

Sunny with a few clouds. We had 95 degrees and 35% humidity....yes that means sweat and a lot of it. Still by evening it was cool and the heat and moisture a memory. By evening the shows were over and the kids were hitting the rides. I even indulged on my favorite...the Drop Zone. The one where you are slowly lifted up then dropped. Yes! Mami rode the Kentucky Rumbler yesterday and the Dragon Roller coaster (kiddie ride). Believe it or not the two rides put her all sorts of bad ways. She had to sit a while....not a rider person I guess.



During morning strolling the RV was taken (by yours truly) to Kentucky Tire. The front has been wobbling something awful! Turns out one of the front tires had a tread separation problem. Two new tires later, and a lighter wallet, I went back to the park.



We did a ton of new or out of circulation (tricks we haven't done in a while) today. Mami did her seance illusion and did well but was flustered a little bit. Titus did two routines over the coarse of the three shows. The audience adored him.

Jim brought his "laying down while balancing the wheel barrow" stunt back. I pounded nails in both my nostrils, did my bruised card revelation, and a few other smaller tricks. Miles did the Magic Square Math stunt, and I am sure I am foretting the other things...James added a bunch of new ball and ring moves too.







4 weeks ago Jim broke a rib in Socal doing this stunt. He lays down while balancing the wheel barrow. Today he brought it back and is feeling much better.

Titus about to turn a dove.....


into a bunny!



Titus about to make a balloon into a dove.


I was sent an email titled: Guess who made the front page of the LONDON paper?

It was me. Later a FB friend told me there was also a picture of one of the girls and our bunny....I hope to see it soon.

It's not romance, since James and Morgan have goals that will lead them in different directions, that alone shows a maturity in James i am impressed with. But the two have spent a lot of time together after the shows. Platonic is how it is described. They both are believers and self aware of thier individual directions. She is a nice girl. She is also a singer in the retro Rock show at the park and a part time assistant for the magician ( a local guy) here.






No comments: