Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cynthia's Perspective of May 7th

Haha I did not realize there were these cool little characters on here haha. It makes me happy . Anyways...here is my blog contribution.

So, today was a day. I woke up to my dog attacking me and had cookies and milk for breakfast. After breakfast I was getting all of the girls clothes out and noticed that Olivia was lacking in clothes so it was a must to go shopping. Midori, my dad, Lukas, and I started our shopping adventure at Goodwill. I found most of the clothes for Olivia there at a great price and in great shape. Most of the clothes were new. Goodwill shopping is soo much fun! Lukas found some old CD's that he was all excited about and he played one of them in the car and within the first couple of seconds my dad took it out. He was not a fan, haha, it was funny. After Goodwill we hit the mall and I bought a couple of shirts for Olivia, Midori bought some running shoes, and Lukas bought a SF Giants hat to represent northern Cali. Food was next at a Mongolian/Mexican restaurant. I was not a fan, but the others seemed to like it. Walmart and a Grocery store were next, then back to the house. We were greeted in the house with ninety-six degree temp. The AC broke so we were stuck in the heat inside and outside. It felt like 103 today when really it was 99, but that's not much better. It was not until seven that the AC was fixed but it will not be until tomorrow morning that the temp will be back to normal in the house. Even the chocolate chips in the cabinets were all melted together. Not right. SO, obviously ice cream was a necessity. Orange Sherbet and Vanilla were the creams of choice and it was delicious. But one sad thing, I found out today that the thing that I have been calling sherbert all these years is rally sherbet. I feel let down and lied to. :(

No comments: