Saturday, June 11, 2011

Westgate Chapel Show






Add Video











Friday June 10th.....My 22nd wedding anniversary and like my birthday a week ago I am performing. Fortunately my wife is in this show. We decided a few days ago to make this an indoor event when every indication pointed to rain for Friday. Turned out that was a good choice because it rained and rained and rained.
It stopped long enough to load the show in and later on to load the show out.
Our staging area was the church's gymnasium. Set up went a bit slow and we were pinched for time but we made it to show time....ok we started fifteen minutes late but that was because people were still filing in the door until 7:15.

Forgive the layout of the pictures and the text. Recently this blog site has been buggy and things just don't line up. I will find a new site soon if it doesn't get better.
Regardless, enjoy the picture.

No comments: