Thursday, June 2, 2011

Leave OH into MI (follow up...see previous blog for the write up)



Before leaving Ohio I noticed the ground next to the RV moving, it was like something was pushing up. I called Mami and a few others over and then I stomped on it hard. I got some kind of a heavy ice scraper or something out of Jay's garage and drove it into the small mound. Then I pushed the dirt around and discovered I had played a real live game of whack a mole and won. These guys are responsible for ugly yards and people break ankles and tearing tendons so there was no feeling of sadness here. In fact I am now legend in the neighborhood.
The hands or paws on those suckers are intense. Scary!
His fur was super soft looking but he had mites and lice of on it. It was disgusting. In retrospect I should've sprayed the bugs, skinned it and had my friends in IA stuff it for me. Then I could wear it on my shoulder and tell people not to stare at my mole.




Larry Bush, the event coordinator and the gang pose for a shot.



I mention in the previous blog which you will see below this blog that our drive here was quick and nice. I didn't mention that gas is 10cents more in MI than in OH. WOW! And the morons running our country keep the dollar low to encourage other countries to buy our goods (and they don't according to recent numbers) so gas is up to $4.00 everywhere in the country now. Killing us traveling shows. Michigan knows this best as the whole state has been hit hard by the economic hard times. So we hope our little show can bring a smile and help them forget the economy for a few minutes.






See if you can guess why I took the last picture in this blog entry....

No comments: