Saturday, July 7, 2012

Blistering HOT

Mama baked three batches of con bread, a batch of banana bread and lemon bread. And made homemade chili beans for dinner. MMMMMM

It was the most humid day of our two week stint. In spite of that our third show had absolute capacity crowds. How they handled the heat to sit through a 45 minute show in 106 degree heat with that much humidity is beyond me.  I dehydrated at the first show so badly that I stopped sweating and got dizzy.  Lots of liquid and I was ready for show two.  Everyone was soaked through to the bone with sweat after every show.  And everyone was exhausted.  Welcome to the traveling outdoor show world.

After show two I took a dip in the Lazy River but the water park was packed and the water was nearly as warm as the air. So I came back and laid my head down on the table.  The kids said I fell into a deep sleep and even took pictures.  I was convinced it was only a brief nap but they have the pictures to prove it.

This morning Victor burned toast in his room (we are staying at a hotel where every room is like a studio apt. ).  The kids told me the room was in a haze and they had to open the windows.


Just checked Tator Tot's papers.....his first birthday was two days ago.

 Sleeping comfortably with anti Monkey Butt!

No comments: