Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Miles Report and guest writers Cynthia, Amelia and James

Good Day, this is Miles, and this is a eye witness account of today....
It started like any other day, being woken up by a frozen blizzard, actually its more like an air conditioner set at 64 degrees. Anyways, after a breakfast of cereal and orange juice we headed off into the hot weather to the Amusement park. Once we got there father went down to the RV to change the fluids. While he was doing that James, Cynthia, Amelia and I all went down to the front gate to amuse people. I myself was a super happy and cute penguin. James large, bully  stilt walker that made fun of the penguin. Anyways after almost dying of dehydration, we all went back to the stage to prepare for the first show. The first show went well, we all did our special talents perfectly. The second show was very similar to that except that we did the bed of nails and I got to show off my abs of steel. haha ... Anywhoo, After that show, father went and got mother and Titus, and I practiced with the owners grandson a new double routine that will premier tommorow. The rest of the day went well and we all finished off with a dinner of delicious fried chicken which was pretty awesome. One more thing Happy Independence Day, and thank God that we have a free nation and pray that it stats that way.
Welll, next up is a eye witness account of today by CC followed by an account by Amy.....

Dear America, 
Hello. And Happy Fourth of July. Today started much like every other day. I woke up (which is always the best way to start any day) and attacked the day with a bowl cereal. Miles, James, and Amelia (accompanied by me) went to the front gate of the park and welcomed all the lovely peoples to the park (along with the unlovely people, haha, just kidding). Anywho, we had three shows and the weather was not as bad as it usually is. However, this weather reminds me why I love winter so much. After the first show I was glad to see my old roommate and her boyfriend stop by and watch our second show. It is always nice to see people you know while on tour. My beautiful mother and brother were in the last show and did a fabulous job as usual. The tortoise jumped through the hoop once again and mama escaped from being tied...we never knew she was even more multi-talented than we imagined.  That pretty much sums up today very briefly since Miles went into more detail. Well, it was nice while it lasted America so you stay classy until next time. 

Hi my name is Amelia, Today I am writing on the blog. My day has been great!!! I got to teach my friends hula hoop. I have a new mind reading trick in the show thats really cool. I am super duper excited that tommorow Charlotte and her family are coming for a traditional Japanese dinner. Well goodbye America!!

Well, I hope you like the blog today, and as my father would say and I quote, "May all your days be Circus days!!"

Hello all, its the fabulous Jugglin Jim Kent and it looks like everyone has done an excellent job dishing out the delicious stories of the day.  So I have decided to detail the night.  Ironchin (me) got a wonderful chance to entertain the wonderful people of Bowling Green, Ky last night at the "Steak and Shake" out here.  Below are the images of my exploits and there is more of an account on the Jugglin Jim facebook page.  
My balances for the night included knives, tables, chairs, cups, forks, trays, hats and poles.  There were a lot of people entertained that day and I feel sorry for the poor servers who had to deal with me.  
In all truthfulness, the servers and those people dining all enjoyed the performances put on that night.  One was even so bold as to ask for an autograph.
There are still a few more days left.... Good Luck surviving bowling green....the IronChin is comin!



 Amelia Blindfolded for her spectacular new mind reading stunt.
 Tater tot has been drinking toooo much
 While my fireball fatter, my father's is longer


 A Honeybee doing some back strokes in pink lemonade. What an athlete.













No comments: