Sunday, July 15, 2012

London Last Day -Letter From Fan - Ohio!

What a week!
If you have followed this blog I don't have to explain. If you don't ....then go back and read it and you will understand.
As far as the Rain on the last day of the Laurel Fair in London...we have pix below to show you just how bad it was.



As for the kind friends the girls made...we've included some pix there too Felecia and Bobby Mitchell were like big bro and sis to them.



Here is a letter from a fan from this week:
Howdy!!

Just wanted to drop you a quick email to say how much we enjoyed your shows. We had taken our 10 year old daughter and her best friend to the fair. My girl, Bailey, just wouldn't have it that we missed your show. We saw all 3 shows the night we came. In your final show my husband held the watch for the rope trick. I volunteered him...but I was hoping he would be doing knots. We would have had a better chance of lasting longer than the boys that helped. I think it took about 32 seconds for your son to get out. But it was really fun. I got oodles of wonderful pictures of your family's act. But I had to send you my very favorite (a close up of you) & my husband so you can at least associate the picture with a face--not that you don't see enough of them.

Hope to catch your show again sometime.

The Byrd Family
Scottie, Ange & Bailey
(Pictures below)



Below are a few other pictures I have meant to include:
 Mr Banana
Herb and Rita Vendors from Florida! Nice Folks.


 Jim forces Mami to do the Chicken dance
 Off to do paper work
We are in Ohio for a week of R and R.  I will miss Donnie's Funeral but we will send flowers...that is on Tuesday. We have apts. to have the RV generator tuned and other honey dos and things to get done so we can survive the rest of the tour.   The kids are having a blast since they get to hang with thier cousins. Who just moved into a new house with a swimming pool! yay!
Please keep my niece in your prayers.  SHe is 12 and is getting hit hard with Chrons Disease. 

No comments: