Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gonna make this one a fast one.

Worked on the robot today.....adding some new lights and gizmos....here is a quick first look to the upgrades.
(Nick is Inside....)

Went to the mall with the bigger kids in the eve.....
 I was feeling Goofy.

Mami and CC made cookies....
I played Mami a game of pool....Tator tot slept under the table.




I think at some point everyone played everyone pool.

The girls went to VBS tonight again.

I am still not sleeping soundly.

The younger boys (Vic and Brandon) take the tortoise out for a walk and takes the new bunnies out and hold them each day for a while.

Mami and I hit Costco today.

I have spent a lot of time on the computer and the phone getting Biz done.

A pkg from home filled with bills came so I am doing that as I do this blog.


Here are two random pix and I will salute you a good night: first is CC with Belle...second is cousin Jay!


No comments: