Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Robot Ranger and a Free Pork Burger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxr_FlxjvGU&feature=youtu.be
Above is the link to Robot Ranger footage we took today.  We needed it for a couple of customers.

Today we slept late then went over to the fair James will be juggling at tomorrow. We are trying to talk them into doing our tandem strait jacket escape...won't that be nice.   We also needed video of certain stuff, like the robot, so we taped it there.  The fair got a free 30 minutes of T Master Robot Ranger.  Today was also free pork burger day at the fair and we partook. It was great.  I also ordered their deep fried dill pickles, but sadly they can't do it like the south.

Vaughn and his son Joel, Our hosts, took me down to Menards and Home Depot to find something to use for Tator Tots's new trick. We then went to their wood shop where I promptly sliced the finger prints off my right ring finger while setting the guide bar on a saw...not the blade the guide bar is the culprit.

Oh, I finally got to catch Eric, he is also one of our hosts, and his magic show.  He is a good performer. Still I don't enjoy watching magic as much as I used to.  But he is better than many I run across.  His assistant is a very nice girl too.








No comments: