Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rain Making and a Face of Glass and Ice Cream?

The excitement of Brandon breaking two toes during a routine kept me from sharing a couple of things from yesterday.   I surprised my family and the audience by trying a new stunt. I told Miles to keep the bucket of broken glass out...that's all everyone knew.
 I laid down with my face in the glass.....
I then invited a girl from the audience up and told Miles to place the wood on my head.

She then stood on my head as my face lie in the broken glass.
She even got to keep a piece of glass as a prize...Miles had to pick a couple of pieces off my face.

First time ever for me. Big surprise for the family and audience.


Here is an example of our audience sizes....if they gave us more space we would have filled that too.  It has been crazy cool.

As you know every venue within the drought belt that we have performed gets rains while we are there.  The first day here (after 2 months of no rain) go rain, and last night through to just about 30 minutes ago got rain. Thunderstorms too.

Today we visited the famous Blue Bunny Ice Cream shop and museum. Brandon wouldn't miss it.




It was good but the servings were so big that I am crashing as I write this.  UGH! Notice Brandon handled the trip rather nicely.

No comments: