Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sanders Cafe- Showtime- London

Today we slept in...and why not we all got to bed well after midnight.  I caught my ZZZZZZs after 3am when all my paperwork was done.  In fact, it is nearly 2am as I write this.
We went to Corbin (about 30 minutes away) to Sanders Cafe, our yearly pilgrimage to the birthplace of KFC (Not Kent Family Circus, Kentucky Fried Chicken.)  It was pleasant.  I think it is the first year where it wasn't raining.  In fact that last 2 days have been surprising pleasant.  All the rain and t-storms the news has been warning us about have been going around us.  We might get s drizzle...but not today. It was very nice today.
While Mami went food shopping the gang and I hit the indoor flea market next door. It was huge. no time to really look around so it will deserve a second look. We will see what treasures await us.

Three great audiences tonight and an opportunity to run into even more old friends.   I can believe how many people we know here...it's like our second home.

I rode my Big wheel Ordinary Bike (Penny Farthing) today and the news people covered it so we will see if it makes the paper this week. It was pleasant to ride it around before the fair got too busy.


 Jump Sultan, Jump!





 Roasting a hotdog while Jim balances a grill.


 Sunset
 Little Ponderosa Zoo is here with us. www.littlepoderosazoo.com.  They rescue exotic animals.



 Olivia faking a yawn on her Lyra.
 Mind reading.



No comments: